- Prepare agendas for Board and general membership meetings
- Conduct monthly Board meetings and general membership meetings
- Appoint Committee Chairs, subject to Board ratification
- Appoint Representatives and Observers to outside organizations, subject to Board ratification
- Oversee all aspects of DMFPO business matters: maintain compliance with applicable laws and DMFPO policies.
- Arrange DMFPO representation in written and oral communications with other organizations
- Act for President in his/her absence
- Provide integration/coordination of committee activities, as necessary
- Oversee preparation of information packets for Board meetings
- Oversee preparation of Board meeting minutes
- Oversee distribution of incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Prepare annual budget for consideration by Board of Directors
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Oversee cash flow
- Sign all checks and arrange alternate during absences of more than 3 days
- Prepare information for banking, taxes, audits, and other financial investigations
BECOME A MEMBER!
The Del Monte Forest Property Owners (DMFPO) is a broadly representative voluntary association serving the mutual community interests of all property owners in the Forest. We invite all Forest property owners to join us. You may download a MEMBERSHIP Form with instructions for mailing.