The Del Monte Forest Hiking & Equestrian Trails map is available online and on your mobile device using the GPS-enabled Maplets app for iPhone, iPad or Android mobile phones. The Maplets app can be downloaded to your iPhone or iPad from the App Store (cost for the app is $2.99), or to your Android phone from Amazon using the Amazon Underground app.
Once the Maplets app is installed on your mobile phone or iPad, you can download a copy of the DMF Hiking & Equestrian Trails map to your device. The app will plot your current position on the map using GPS, and once downloaded, the map works on your mobile device regardless of whether cell service is available.
Go to https://www.mobilemaplets.com for more information on this application.
- Quadrivalent or High Dose flu vaccines
$30 or Medicare Part B
- Pneumonia Vaccine also available (ages 65+)
Prevnar 13® or Pneumonvax® 23
- Flu & Pneumonia covered by Medicare Part B
*please present your Medicare card*
DMFPO & Zombie Run
Flu Vaccine Clinic
October 21, 2017
7 AM – 12 Noon
PB Co. Corporation Yard
New Information: Effective July 1, 2017, Assembly Bill 398 (Chapter 135) Suspends the Fire Prevention Fee Commencing with the 2017-18 Fiscal Year.
- No fire prevention fee billings will be issued for the period July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018, and forward.
- All billings for periods prior to July 1, 2017 (fiscal years 2011-12 through 2016-17), remain in effect and are due and payable. The State Board of Equalization will continue to administer and collect all billings for periods prior to July 1, 2017.
- January 1, 2031 – The fire prevention fee statutes will be repealed, unless a statute is enacted prior to this date that deletes or extends that date.