Construction of the Holman Highway 68 Roundabout will require the full closure of the southbound Highway 1 off-ramp to Holman Highway 68 over the Veterans Day weekend. The ramp will be closed starting on Thursday, November 10 at 7 p.m. and reopen on Monday, November 14 at 6 a.m. Holman Highway 68 and the other three ramps will be open during the southbound Highway 1 off-ramp closure.
- The temporary closure is required for crews to reconstruct the off-ramp so that the ramp will conform to the design of the future roundabout.
- Emergency vehicles will have full access at all times.
- The CHP will assist with the closure.
- Drivers going to Holman Highway 68 from southbound Highway 1 will be required to continue south and detour to Ocean Avenue.
- Motorists can expect delays of up to 20 minutes.
More information, including a detour map, can be found at the project website.